Home / About Us
Our Company Heritage
1977 Cathy Kavounas founds Heritage Real Estate. Its First site is 4095 Tilghman Street in Allentown, with an initial staff of five agents, including Nick Kavounas, Sr.
1979 Bethlehem Branch Opens
* 1981 Emmaus Branch Opens
* 1983 Heritage Real Estate joins forces with Coldwell Banker, national powerhouse to form current agency, Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate
* 1983 Associated Abstract, Inc., a full service title company, is founded as a subsidiary
* 1983 Heritage Mortgage Company, Inc. is founded
* 1984 Easton Branch opens
* 1985 Lehigh Valley Real Estate Institute, an accredited real estate licensing school, is founded
* 1986 Heritage Insurance Group founded
* 1988 Quakertown branch opens
* 2003 Cathy and Nick Kavounas Sr. sell to long time managers, Sam Ruta, Jeff Haring and Nick Kavounas Jr.
* 2005: Opened New Phillipsburg New Jersey Office.
* 2005: Acquired Coldwell Banker Green Realty in Newton New Jersey
* 2005 Opened New Commercial Office in Allentown, Pa
* 2005 Established New Business Brokerage Division
* 2005 Relocated Administration, Accounting and Relocation to new facility in Bethlehem, Pa.
* 2006 Opened Heritage Home Mortgage Group, licensed in Pennsylvania for Conventional and FHA loans.
Our decision to affiliate with Coldwell Banker was simple. We wanted a company with a philosophy like our own-a philosophy of integrity, service, and above all else, quality. This is the reason that Coldwell Banker Heritage doesn't mass recruit its salespeople. We never sacrifice quality to achieve numbers.
We also wanted a company with an impeccable reputation, just like ours. We found it in Coldwell Banker. For over 100 years, Coldwell Banker has gained the respect of buyers and sellers throughout the country. That's why 9 out of 10 customers and clients would recommend Coldwell Banker to a friend. And that's why 50% of our transactions are the result of past customers and their referrals.